Monday 31 December 2012

Black and Gold Disco Ball

Hey everyone! These are my nails for New Years!

Whole Hand
 This inspiration for these nails came from my lovely friend C, she tossed out the idea of "Black and gold disco balls" and when my other idea failed, these succeeded.


So for these I began with a base of Wet n' Wild "Black Creme", added some loose large holographic gold glitter hexagons on a few nails to re-create that disco ball feel, and finally a coat of "Synergy" by L.A. Girl on the pinky. The words and numbers are all hand done with gold paint.
Close-up on Thumb
I wrote "Happy New Year" on the thumb nail since it's the largest surface.

Those are my nails for New Years, I hope you all have a wonderful time on New Year's Eve no matter what you choose to do. I shall see you all next year!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! The jumbo glitter is so much fun and the script came out really nice. Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete