Monday 17 December 2012

Let it Snow!

Still no snow here in Ontario, at least not for those of us in the GTA. Kind of depressing, but then I realize, I can make my own.

Dec/15/2012
These were quick, as I used Konad stamps, the snowflake ones from plate M59? with Konad's "White" and "Silver Sweep" by Sally Hansen. They were done on a base of "Royal" by Revlon, and on a couple of fingers you see the multi-sized glitter "Pirouette My Whistle" by OPI. Quick, easy and filled my desire for snow. As long as I don't have to drive in the stuff.

Also, here's a photo of our little baby budgie pals, Pickle(blue) and Salsa (green):

Pickle(blue) and Salsa(green)
As I flip through the photos of these birdies, I notice that Pickle always has the same look on his face. In, EVERY single photo.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you about the GTA weather! It rained for so long and so heavily tonight ): Your snowy nails are cute though, I like the glitter! And your budgies are adorable. Their colours are so stunning :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we're just getting a little bit of light snow right now, but it's not sticking around :(. Thank you, yes, also Pickle and Salsa say thank you, they are pretty vivid, especially when Pickle puts pink all over his face :)

      Delete