Thursday 3 January 2013

Fan Those Flames: Swatch

It's the year 2013! Congratulations! We made it through last year :)

As one of my (few practically zero) new year's resolutions, I'm going to swatch my entire nail polish collection properly. I'm doing it more so for my own reference, but I do hope it helps others out there who want to check out certain shades.

First up for this year is:

"Fan the Flames Fuchsia" by Miss Pro Nail Sation

Jan/01/2013
This is a pink hue, which when dry leans towards the magenta, it looks like it has warm undertones against my skin, but on viewing it in the bottle, I'm quite positive it has blue undertones.
So this is a bright shade, very cheery for winter up here in Canada. It's very close to a neon shade, so it does dry matte, but it is heavily pigmented. This is just 2 coats and as you can see no streaks, and optimal cover. So I'd say the formula is pretty good, it's also just the right thickness, but still dries quick. Sation also has a nice large brush which makes application a dream and super quick.

The only problem I had with this was that it chipped off in less than a day :(. Although, in hindsight that could be solved with a different basecoat, since this is the first time I've had that happen while wearing a Sation polish.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment