Thursday 26 July 2012

UV gel Experiments

Done on the same day our UV clear overlays were done, we experimented.
July/15/2012

Left: Blue and black glitter; Right: orange and purple marble.
 I did both of these nails, still playing around with the UV coloured gels and adding glitter. I like the marbled effect I got on the one on the right.

Left and Right: Ayesha's; Middle: Mine
 The far right and far left nails my cousin Ayesha did, she made up some beautiful turquoise UV gel using clear gel and turquoise eye shadow. The right one she mixed in some blue glitter, and the left nail she patted the blue glitter on top, both creating a different effect. I like the one she did on the right.
The middle nail with the rhinestones I did, there was some orange and turquoise left over so I did a gradient and stuck on some rhinestones before curing it. It reminds me of something you'd find in Bollywood.
 
Fruit Salad
I did both of these, but Ayesha coated/encased the right nail with clear gel. All is did was mix magenta and orange eye shadows with clear UV gel and stuck on some cute little fruit fimos for added fun.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions, comments or concerns leave them down below and I'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment