Friday 20 July 2012

Flashback Friday: Wooden Shoe Like To Know? OPI

Today, I bring you the lovely paws of my darling cousin Shaheena. She's studying to be a doctor :) And is not afraid of the sparkly! Enjoy!

Close up.

Both Hands

Close up on the Pinky.
So for this, I was mostly practising a Spa-style manicure that school taught me. It was mostly about getting my time right as well as keeping all the steps. All in all it took me a touch over 45 min (not good, I should be at 45min or under). On to the polish! The base colour is OPI's "Wooden Show Like To Know?"; its a beautiful creamy brown with coppery-gold shimmer. I put one layer of "Sparkling" by Revlon over top to give her extra bling, as she never does her nails. I like this combination quite a bit, very subtle, and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment