Friday 13 July 2012

Not-So Flashback Friday: UV Gels 2

I'm very excited with these gels in case you haven't noticed. So much so I postponed the other Flash Back Friday I originally had scheduled for today, just to show you some more of my practise fingers.
I hope you enjoy these!

July/12/2012
 So here's my 3rd practise finger. I attempted mixing my own gel colours, which is simple, and proved successful. This means I can get some use out of those old eye shadows I have lying around. I topped it off with some white rose outlines in paint and a glitter top coat.

July/12/2012
If mermaids wore stiletto gel nails, these would probably come quite close, no? These are some deadly ones, but I love them, I sculpted a stiletto using clear UV gel, then used some blue eye shadows to put in the colour. I topped it off with a healthy dose of pearls and rhinestones.

I really hope you enjoyed these and if you have any questions, comments or concerns leave me a comment down below and I'll get back to you :) 
Have a Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment