Tuesday 24 April 2012

King of Skulls

Here is the promised mani! I hope you enjoy, keep reading as the details are all at the bottom.


Close up on the ring finger.

The thumb nail.

Right hand.
So this weeks mani is very exciting for me, why? Simple, I tried out that newspaper nail thing finally! And it sort of worked, it turned out better on certain fingers, so if I try this again I'll try to use fresher newspapers.
The base colour for this is "Wet Cement" from Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear line. I hand painted the skulls and trees using regular craft paint. I didn't want to do skulls on the right hand, partially due to laziness, and partially due to running low on time. It's a bit odd, but I find the trees on my right hand look nicer than the ones on my left hand. As always, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment