Monday 27 August 2012

Nail Venus - Summer Floral

So, I saw this image in a Japanese nail magazine called Nail Venus, and I wanted to try it out.

Photo (C) Nail Venus Magazine
Whole Hand


I think I did a fairly decent job replicating it aside from the sponging on the ring finger. It's a cute design, and I love it especially for the end of summer. The base colours I used were "Blazed" by Wet n' Wild (index and pinky fingers) and "Don't Touch My Tutu" by O.P.I(middle and ring finger). On my ring finger the colours I used were: "Pink Flamingo" by Nina Ultra Pro; "Nectar" Sally Hansen; "Blazed" by Wet n' Wild; "White" by Kleancolor; and "Solar Power" by China Glaze.
The little micro beads were a pain to get smoothly around the pearls. I need to find a better way of doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment