Monday 12 March 2012

Hunger Games by China Glaze

So I've finished reading The Hunger Games series, and I loved it, aside from the last book being depressing (was it just me who felt that?).
But, aside from that, I saw the actual collection ages ago, and fell in love, then after seeing various swatches from the other Nail Polish Blogs I decided which colours I had to make a mad dash for.
So here they are:

Left to Right: Agro, Foie Gras, Dress Me Up and Fast Track

Close ups of Agro and Foie Gras

Close ups of Dress Me Up and Fast Track
So after ripping open the packaging of my newest little joys, I thought maybe I had made a mistake in my choice of "Foie Gras" and "Fast Track". In the bottles they didn't look so nice. Even under better light.

Foies Gras

Agro

Dress Me Up

Fast Track

Fast Track, different pose to show the shimmer.
Left to Right: Fast Track, Dress Me Up, Foie Gras and Agro

Different Angle to show the shimmery ones off.
I don't know, when they were in the bottles, they looked a tad off to me, but after swatching them I realized why I bought them to begin with. I'm just in love with Fast Track and Agro. I might have to go out and get a second Fast Track, I have a feeling this will be one of my go to shades like "Tempt Carnation".

So I hope you enjoyed my photos and random little comments. I pre-ordered mine from Sally's about a month ago, but as my lovely friend Carly told me (a few days back) they're in store now for a much higher price than $3.50/bottle when I ordered them. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment