Monday 26 March 2012

Game of Thrones House Sigils

So for those of you who are also fans of the novels by George R.R. Martin, and a fan of the HBO series
Game of Thrones, you probably know Season 2 is fast approaching. And to be honest, I'm dying of
excitement. I love the first season, and can't wait for the next one. 
To show my support, I painted each House's Sigil on my nails, I used the one's off of the coasters.

Whole Hand

Left to Right: Stark, Targaryen, Lannister and Baratheon

Bad close up on the Thumb.
The base for these was "Fast Track" by China Glaze, from their Hunger Games Collection. I hand painted all the Sigils, and the words on my thumb. Terribly sorry by the way for the blurriness, it was the best picture I could get. Maybe when I get some money I'll purchase a new camera.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment